The State Department says targets could include tourist sites, restaurants, commercial centres and transportation.
The US has warned Americans on the possible threat of attacks in Europe this summer.
The State Department said on Tuesday targets could include tourist sites, restaurants, commercial centres and transportation.
"We are alerting US citizens to the risk of potential terrorist attacks throughout Europe, targeting major events, tourist sites, restaurants, commercial centers and transportation," it said in a travel alert expiring August 31.
"The large number of tourists visiting Europe in the summer months will present greater targets for terrorists planning attacks in public locations, especially at large events."
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny detained in Moscow rally
- Republicans withdraw healthcare bill in blow to Trump
- UK report: Some Gulenists involved in Turkish coup
- London attack: Muslim raises over $30,000 for victims
- Frustration as cabin electronics ban comes into force
- Coalition says it hit Mosul site where civilians died
|Allen L. Jasson|
|Liaquat Ali Khan|