The State Department says targets could include tourist sites, restaurants, commercial centres and transportation.
The US has warned Americans on the possible threat of attacks in Europe this summer.
The State Department said on Tuesday targets could include tourist sites, restaurants, commercial centres and transportation.
"We are alerting US citizens to the risk of potential terrorist attacks throughout Europe, targeting major events, tourist sites, restaurants, commercial centers and transportation," it said in a travel alert expiring August 31.
"The large number of tourists visiting Europe in the summer months will present greater targets for terrorists planning attacks in public locations, especially at large events."
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Protests after Anaheim policeman drags teen, fires gun
- UN decries Israel's West Bank demolition order
- New earth-like exoplanets discovery 'best bet' for life
- Philippine court orders arrest of senator Leila de Lima
- Amnesty: Toxic fear mongering pushing back human rights
- Calls for calm ahead of anti-migrant Pretoria rally
|Liaquat Ali Khan|