At least six people have died after the shooting in Mandera, near Kenya's border with Somalia.
At least six people, including children, have been killed in an attack on two buses in the county of Mandera in northern Kenya.
The killings on Friday, which occured 900km from the capital Nairobi, came just a day after a roadside bomb attack on a bus left at least 18 people dead in neighbouring Somalia.
The attack happened close to where five policeman were killed by al-Shabab fighters 10 days ago.
No group has claimed responsibility for Friday's attack.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Protests after Anaheim policeman drags teen, fires gun
- Democrats invite immigrants to Trump's Congress speech
- New earth-like exoplanets discovery 'best bet' for life
- Philippine court orders arrest of senator Leila de Lima
- Calls for calm ahead of anti-migrant Pretoria rally
- Somali president names Hassan Ali Khaire prime minister
|Timothy V. Gatto|
|Liaquat Ali Khan|